JESUS CHRIST

Matthew 3:16-17

“And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:”

“And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.” (KJV)

1 Peter 3:18

“For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:” (KJV)

John 1:12

“But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:” (KJV)

John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (KJV)

Philippians 2:5-8

“Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:”

“Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:”

“But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:”

“And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.” (KJV)
Galatians 2:20

“I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.” (KJV)

Philippians 2:9-11

“Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:”

“That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;”

“And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” (KJV)

Luke 9:23

“And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.” (KJV)

John 11:25

“Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:” (KJV)

John 14:6

“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (KJV)

Matthew 5:17

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.” (KJV)

John 10:1-18


Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

“This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.”

“Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.

The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.

I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.” (KJV)
John 10:25-30


“Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

I and my Father are one.” (KJV)

John 14:9

“Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?” (KJV)

John 1:1-14

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”

“The same was in the beginning with God.”

“All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.”

“In him was life; and the life was the light of men.”

“And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.”

“There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.”

“The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.”

“He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.”

That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.”

“He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.”

“He came unto his own, and his own received him not.”

“But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:”

“Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.”

“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.” (KJV)

Hebrews 2:1-18

“Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip.”

“For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward;”

“How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;”

“God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?”

“For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak.”

“But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him?”

“Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:”

“Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.”

“But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.”

“For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.”

“For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,”

“Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.”

“And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.”

“Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;”

“And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.”

“For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.”

“Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.”

“For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.” (KJV)

Hebrews 4:14-16

“Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.”

“For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.”

“Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.” (KJV)

Colossians 2:2-23

“That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;”

“In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.”

“And this I say, lest any man should beguile you with enticing words.”

“For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ.”

“As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:”

“Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.”

“Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.”

“For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.”

“And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:”

“In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:”

“Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.”

“And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;”

“Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;”

And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.”

“Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:”

“Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.”

“Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,”

“And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.”

“Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,”

“(Touch not; taste not; handle not;” “Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?”

“Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body; not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.” (KJV)


All bible verses quoted from www.kingjamesbibleonline.org
Image Source: https://pixabay.com