FEAR

Luke 12:7

But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.” (KJV)

Luke 12:32

Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.” (KJV)

Isaiah 41:10

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” (KJV)

Joshua 1:9

“Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” (KJV)

1 John 4:16-18

“And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.”

“Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.”

“There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.” (KJV)

Luke 12:32

Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.” (KJV)

Psalms 46:1-2

“(To the chief Musician for the sons of Korah, A Song upon Alamoth.) God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.”

“Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;” (KJV)

Hebrews 13:6

“So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.” (KJV)

Deuteronomy 7:21

“Thou shalt not be affrighted at them: for the LORD thy God is among you, a mighty God and terrible.” (KJV)

Matthew 10:28-31

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.

But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.” (KJV)

1 Peter 3:13-15

“And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?”

“But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;”

“But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:” (KJV)

Psalms 112:7

“He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.”

“His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, until he see his desire upon his enemies.” (KJV)

Psalms 23:4

“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.” (KJV)

2 Timothy 1:7

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” (KJV)

John 14:27

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” (KJV)


All bible verses quoted from www.kingjamesbibleonline.org
Image Source: https://pixabay.com