PRAYER

Jeremiah 33:3

“Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.”

Luke 5:16

“And he withdrew himself into the wilderness, and prayed.”

Mark 1:35

“And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.” (KJV)

Philippians 4:6

“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.” (KJV)

Hebrews 4:15

“For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.” (KJV)

Matthew 7:11

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?” (KJV)

Matthew 6:7-8

But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. (KJV)

1 Thessalonians 5:17

“Pray without ceasing.” (KJV)

Matthew 7:7-8

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.” (KJV)

James 4:3

“Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.” (KJV)

Psalms 66:18

“If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:” (KJV)

Proverbs 28:9

“He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.” (KJV)

James 1:5

“If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.” (KJV)

2 Chronicles 7:14

“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” (KJV)

Mark 11:25

And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.” (KJV)

John 14:13-14

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it. (KJV)

James 1:6-8

“But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.”

“For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.”

“A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.” (KJV)

Luke 18:1

“And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;” (KJV)

Isaiah 65:24

“And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.” (KJV)

2 Corinthians 12:8-9

“For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.”

“And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” (KJV)

Psalms 46:10

“Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.” (KJV)

Ephesians 3:20

“Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,” (KJV)

Romans 8:26-27

“Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.”

“And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.” (KJV)

1 John 5:14-15

“And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:”

“And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.” (KJV)

James 2:18

“Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.” (KJV)

Matthew 6:5-13

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen.(KJV)

Colossians 4:2

“Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;” (KJV)


All bible verses quoted from www.kingjamesbibleonline.org
Image Source: https://pixabay.com