NEW LIFE

Isaiah 43:18-19

“Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.”

“Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.” (KJV)


2 Corinthians 5:17

“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” (KJV)

Titus 3:4-6

“But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,”

“Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;”

“Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;” (KJV)


Ephesians 4:21-24

“If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:”

“That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;”

“And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;”

“And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.” (KJV)

Ezekiel 36:26-27

“A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh.”

“And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.” (KJV)

Revelation 3:20

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.” (KJV)

Galatians 2:20

“I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.” (KJV)

Colossians 3:5-10

“Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:”

“For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:”

“In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.”

“But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.”

“Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;”

“And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:” (KJV)

Mark 2:21-22

No man also seweth a piece of new cloth on an old garment: else the new piece that filled it up taketh away from the old, and the rent is made worse.

And no man putteth new wine into old bottles: else the new wine doth burst the bottles, and the wine is spilled, and the bottles will be marred: but new wine must be put into new bottles.” (KJV)

Colossians 3:2-3

“Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.”

“For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.” (KJV)

Romans 6:3-4

“Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?”

“Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.”  (KJV)

John 3:3-8

“Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

“Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?”

“Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.”  (KJV)

2 Corinthians 3:18

“But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” (KJV)


All bible verses quoted from www.kingjamesbibleonline.org
Image Source: https://pixabay.com